You would think that one will try to stay low profile after cheating on their other half
But no
They will turn around and
Pretend they are the victim
So as to justify their character
And their actions
But
One day
Karma will get to you
And today
Is the day
Thanks for inflicting all these wounds upon me
But because of these wounds, I learnt so much
I became a much better person
I treat everyone wholeheartedly and truthfully
I achieved so much in the past 6 years
I graduated with first class honors
I got my P license
I saved enough money to live comfortably without relying on my parents
I am paying off all school fees and living expenses on my own
I went to the US for one full year on my own money
I am graduating with my MD soon
If I had stayed with you
I would be fed more lies
Suffered more under your parents' harsh words
Forbid me from achieving more than what you did (which, I had already way surpassed you even without trying)
Be the one suffering from the divorce
No more lies from you
I hope you realize
How
P A T H E T I C
you are
Utterly.
I don't really want to say too much, because I don't want to point you in the right direction anymore
I just want you to drown
In misery
In your piss poor decisions
I wish you all the worst.
No comments:
Post a Comment